Thursday, September 4, 2008

In Case That Wasn't Clear


My friend Lucy pointed out that I never really stated the fact that WE ARE GOING BACK TO CHINA FOR ANOTHER GIRL. I've asked so many people to pray and e-mailed friends and family about this, but my last blog was somewhat ambiguous. We have our home study almost complete (about 1-2 weeks until we are finally final), then we file a form with the US Immigration, wait about 90 days for that to be complete and sometime during this 90 day-period, we hope to find our next daughter on a Waiting Child List from our agency, Hope for Children. In the meantime, Frannie is calling the baby "Cherylina" after her beloved Cheryl. We can travel to China, probably, sometime between April and June. It would be CONVENIENT to wait until school is out and Kevin has some free time from work, BUTTTTTTTTT.......(that's a big buttttt) (as Pee Wee Herman would say "everyone I know has a big butt...."

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Don't you just hate those "big butts" in life? Congrats and so happy you all are "back in the game"! Joining good company (or maybe crazy company!)...

Carol said...

That's wonderful, are all three of you going back?? Bruce asked yesterday how many years he had left before China said he was too old.....now why do you wonder is he asking questions....nope, he hasn't said another word to me about it.......so I sit and watch your happiness unfold!!!! I've got 3 wonderful rugrats, so I'm happy either way it goes.....hugs to you my friend!!!!