Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who Has Time to Blog?





Although I love to keep a "journal" for the girls (this blog), it is getting harder and harder for me to keep up. Some bloggers, I think, tend to blog to see how many comments they can get, like it's a popularity contest. Others just like to keep in touch and keep that running journal for their kids or lives. Since I have let my house go to pot and I'm officially not exercising any more, why would I take the time to blog over those two? I'm just tired this morning, sorry.

We had a GREAT time in Florida for Thanksgiving and got to see all our loved ones, except for my nephew Jim who is somewhere exotic, I can't even keep up with him. Belize? Costa Rica? Living the life I tried to live in my twenties, but couldn't afford.

The story with the jewelry: my sister Peg has helped me so much, learning colors and techniques and although I love making jewelry, I never knew if I could actually make money at it somehow. So my friend Julie at school got me fired up to make jewelry for PROFIT and long story short, I may actually make a few dollars doing something I love. Wish I could go back to Guangzhou and spend about $500 on pearls and crystals again.

1 comment:

Peggy Ward said...

Hey! Great pix of all, you the girls and the jewelry! You go, Ellen!!!