Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We are so pathetic


I can't believe it has taken us this long to get a picture - ANY PICTURE - of the four of us. We have a TON of pictures of a combination of everyone, but only one of the four. Here we are. Grace's teacher has been asking for a photo for, oh, 5 months or so.

Anyone out there interested in Medjugorje? If you don't know what I mean, don't continue .... I've been reading this incredibly interesting book called "The Miracle Detective" by Randall Sullivan and I cannot recommend this book enough for anyone interested. I've got about 75 pages left and I wish I could just sit in bed and read!

Poor Grace is home with a fever. Her antibiotics for strep don't seem to be doing the trick just yet so we are praying for her poor little throat.

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

You are no more patheticer than we are!

Peggy Ward said...

Well, and it's a great photo too! Worth the wait! Everyone's eyes open, and the feverish don't appear sick, so way to go!

That book sounds great. If you like it, I know Dad and I will too. Can we order one via Amazon?