Friday, October 12, 2007

Frannie's Oldest Friend




We had lunch the other day with Donna (soon to go to China for Shelby, October 31), Darcy (soon to go to China for Danielle, November 15), Lucy and Ally. It's such a blessing to have all these friends, but I marvel every time I see Frannie and Ally together. They look like they are heading for Rodeo Drive in this picture, driving around in a convertible, doesn't it? They share so many habits, but are different little girls. I don't have a picture of Danielle, but she is just cute as a button. I kept staring at her picture when she was on the list, wondering if she was our girl, but Frannie, of course, was our girl, without a doubt. The Hope for Children Waiting Child List had our girls listed as numbers 6, 7, 8, and 9!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for posting my baby's pic and of course being a great new friend through this life changing experience!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I, too, am amazed seeing them together! Won't it be fun when we meet for lunch and need a hi-chair for 6, 7, 8, and 9 all togehter! We may have to leave an extra tip to accommodate all of the rice on the floor!

Hope all goes well on Monday.

Peggy Ward said...

I LOVE that big smile on Frannie's face in the convertible! She looks like so much fun, El, I am just dying to be with her...and of course, ALL the girls are beautiful. I marvel at how good God is, bringing them here to be in our families...