Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sometimes its Like Looking in a Mirror



I believe Frannie and I (Ellen) have so much in common, that it's eerie:


  • Neither one of us likes fruit
  • We don't mind watching them take blood out of our arm
  • We have a sensitivity to the sun being in our eyes
  • We are hot-natured
  • We like to watch medical shows (no lie, Frannie would rather watch that than any cartoon on the air)
  • We got really bad boy hair-cuts when we were little
  • We both hate footy pajamas
  • We like shoes
  • We like practically anything with cheese
  • And the list continues

Can't wait to see everyone at her party next Sunday. Frannie is going to be stunning in her fancy dress. I'm looking for shoes if anyone has any recommendations. Target is out and the consignment store on 29 is out too. She will wear them once so I'm not willing to spend more than about $10.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I believe I had mentioned this before, I think she looks a lot like you-weird I know. Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks this way. Apparently God knew what He was doing here :)

Peggy Ward said...

yes, I too said, upon seeing that photo of Frannie at 12 months, ohmigosh, she looks just like ellen! So yes, God does know what he's doing. And I know she's a pip too, so that also follows, eh??? Have you tried Marshalls/TJMaxx for the shoes? I saw some cute/cheap one-timers there...

I made her a rosary. Does she have many bibles yet? "The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes?" Trying hard not to make her a doll...saw surgical scrubs in her size, can have them personalized...Dr. Frannie. What a riot.