Thursday, May 8, 2008

Frazzled


I'm just feeling frazzled this week. School is winding down, lots to do, evaluations, saying goodbye to students, fellow teachers who are moving on; my Mom being admitted into the hospital because of a leg infection which could have resulted in LEG REMOVAL (ugh) but thankfully it's looking better; constant feelings of wanting to be home with Frannie; going to TN for my nephew's graduation which brings a whole new set of .... different stresses.....

Summer is on the way, however, and I'm excited to have that benefit, to be able to spend the time at the local pool with Frannie, sign her up for Mommy and me gymnastics and hopefully have a few nice trips. Please keep my family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Sorry you are feeling so stressed.

Summer is coming! Yay! I can't wait to take Briana to the pool!

Carol said...

Oh I so know how you are feeling...we are going thru so much at the moment....sometimes I'm stressed to the point of losing it. I hope things calm down, and I wish we could all be stay at home mommies...........

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I second what Carol says... but, c'est la vie! Right? Right? Eager to hear how your Mommy's Day with Frannie was!!!