Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Day Has Finally Arrived



We have a baby! Kevin and I were presented with a 14-month old from the Sichuan Province and we both felt it was a good match. We are not allowed to post photos yet, per our agreement with the agency and the CCAA. She will be named Grace Elizabeth. A friend from blogging has a daughter from the same orphanage (they live on the other side of Atlanta) and she has already gotten me excited about going -- although this is the province that was the epicenter of the large earthquake in May, we hear it is a nice, large city with lots to see. You can see where it is in relation to Frannie's province (left click on the bottom photo, see Xian just above the marker) More to come....

10 comments:

Carol said...

WHOOPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Briana's Mom said...

I am sooooo happy for you!!!

Donna said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe this day has finally come. Now get busy with that I-800A!!

Donna said...

Oh and fogot to mention that I LOVE the name. Faith and Grace are going to be big buddies :)

Unknown said...

awesome. Glad to have found your blog!!!! I think I met you at a First Friday meeting!

Unknown said...

What super news!

JMCS said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and your family and your new bundle of joy. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Denise said...

HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!!!! Best of Luck and all our love, The Norris Family

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Yeah -- Were have I been? That is so exciting -- Soon we will all be saying, "where'd all these girls come from?"... HA HA -- yeah

The Evans Family said...

Wonderful! Our Analiese is from Sichuan (Deyang SWI). The girls from that area are quite petite and beautiful!