Friday, December 3, 2010

Such is Life

Before we left for Florida, the girls were both in the doctor's office, sick with a virus, strep, but their appetites, strangely, were not affected in the least


GIRLS WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE DOCTOR

GIRLS PASSING THE TIME BY WATCHING A LITTLE "HORTON HEARS A WHO"

GIRLS STARTING TO FADE

GIRLS AND MOM THINKING OF TAKING A NAP OR SNEAKING OUT THE BACK DOOR


My buddy Donna gave me a website to check out, with a little girl born with a missing thumb, just like Frannie's! Gives us something to think about. The little girl in this blog (click here), Natalie, has a normal looking pointer finger, however. Frannie's ortho doc suggested that Frannie's surgery might not be successful because of the atrophied pointer finger. Her first finger looks about the size of her pinkie. I never felt like she should have surgery, but looking at this blog makes me wonder....

1 comment:

Bushnell Girls said...

Ugh. I have soooo been there! I love our pediatrician, because she gives you all the time you need... but it also means you wait forever regardless of your appointment time!