Saturday, June 25, 2011

Before and After



Okay, so I'm feeling a lot better about life in general. Kids tend to snap you out of it, right? I thought I would show you some before and after photos of Grace. Notice something different?

We are going on a trip to visit some friends and I am not exactly looking forward to the MILES, but visiting all our buddies will be worth every second of the gas money spent and the aching back from driving in the car. The girls are so good about long trips, that part doesn't bother me.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Have a great trip!!

Peggy Ward said...

I think it's the hair, a bit...but otherwise she's a beaut'! Do have a wonderful time, and keep posting pix - they are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Can I hire whoever painted your kitchen? What an awesome job!