Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frannie Does Boston

Frannie and I went to Boston this weekend to help surprise our Aunt and Uncle for their 50th wedding anniversary. It was great to see everyone! Frannie was very well-behaved and had a great time on the duck tour. I wish I had had my camera ready when the amphibious vehicle dove into the water -- she was ecstatic! We were so glad to spend even this short time with all the Mullins clan and to see my Mom, Dad and Peggy. Although we are spending Thanksgiving with everyone in St. Augustine (we are leaving this evening), it was a real treat to spend some time away in Boston. Doesn't it look like Marissa is whistling "I'm Popeye the Sailor Man?"

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Thanks for posting. I was having Frannie withdrawals!!!

Doug

Donna said...

Cute little Frannie face! Looking forward to a play date soon.