Saturday, November 3, 2007

Frannie's Birthday

We could not have asked for a better girl. She wakes up all tossled, puffy-eyed and grinning and she completely cracks us up. For a birthday treat, I thought I would get her her first Krispy Kreme doughnut, I mean, carpe diem. Since I was there too.... well, you know. I wanted to wait until we got home for her to eat it, but it was close to nap-time and she started to nod off in the back seat so I said "FRANNIE!! Try this." She grabbed the sticky little piece and just looked at it (she hates anything stuck to her fingers and of course it was gooey and warm -- it doesn't get much better than that, but she didn't know that!) so I assured her she would like it and almost the instant she stuck it in her mouth, she stared at me in the rear-view mirror and signed more more more so it went on like this until we got home and I could take these pictures. She had a great day, despite Dad being in Gainesville for work (poor, poor guy). We had a great birthday dinner with Cheryl and her family at Los Hermanos, toasting Frannie's third year of life :)

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Yummy! We all love a nice, warm KK donut!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!