Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Playing Catch-up with some pics

Frannie and I both have allergies and are home sick (yep, again). My voice is almost gone and I just want to sleep, but Frannie does not seem to mind being sick at all. She is getting into everything and won't let me close my eyes for one second.

We had all the PINK girls over this weekend for pizza and fun times. Aren't they just beautiful? From L to R:

Alaina and Ally H, Danielle T, Frannie, Faith and Shelby S. and in the back are Stephanie and Elizabeth T.



Also, a picture of what we found in our yard when we got home from the beach last week :)

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Great to see you all too -- tell K to come around some time!!!

Katy said...

Hey Ellen-
The girls look so cute! I know this comment is about 2 weeks too late. Do you know your LID yet??