Monday, April 20, 2009

Life is Not Always Easy

It's so sad to watch your parents get old, isn't it? We are going to Florida this Thursday to visit and I haven't seen them since ... Thanksgiving? but the stories about my Mom's decline is so sad. She is in a nursing home in St. Augustine where my Dad visits her every day, but she is so confused and scared, it's so sad. I can't wait to bring Frannie to her to cheer her up. We got a special bound book for the grandparents for a Christmas gift, but I think I need to give it to her now so she can look at it every day. I went to "mypublisher.com" and found a great deal to download photos and have a gorgeous printed book made with all the best of the Frannie pictures. Pray for both my Mom and Dad as they go through this difficult time.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Frannie will surely make her grandma smile!