Monday, April 27, 2009

Waaaaay too many projects, no time

Kevin and I are both guilty of starting home improvement projects out of sheer excitement and getting in over our heads. Clutter bothers both of us after a while, yet we like the outcome so we tend to have a minimum of 2 simultaneous projects going, ALWAYS. We do finish them, eventually, but it's hard in the meantime. I believe the state of our current house might have come easier if we had just knocked the house down to start with and began with our own ideas.

We had our handy guy Terry come in a few months ago to put up walls in the basement and get all the wiring, hvac ready for "Frannie's Funhouse" and we basically did the rest. See below. Next project: Gracie's room (this is a picture taken this morning -- I hope it looks better in a month).




2 comments:

Katy said...

Cute room!! I am sorry to hear about your mom. I didn't know she wasn't well.

Donna said...

Man I don't think your girls have enough toys! Your house looks busier than mine ;)