Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fifty Seven Days



Not so bad, in terms of waiting for an LOA, but it would be nice to set speed records in our paperchase to China. People always ask "When are you going?" and if they only knew how frustrating that question is! I don't know!!!! Quit asking!!! Just kidding. But to answer this question accurately requires a crystal ball, a secret agent working for you in the US Immigration Department, a foreign agent in the Department of Chinese Adoption Affairs, etc., etc. "We are going sometime between now and Christmas. Have a nice day."

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Nice day? I can't imagine why you don't know!

Katy said...

Ain't it the truth?!! When WILL we go??? Tell me when your tea leaves tell you.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

I am so excited for you!! We are paper chasing too!! I think it is harder the second time. I just feel like "life" gets in the way of completing the various steps of the paper chase at a rate that I would really like. Who knows when we will go? Maybe Emily Grace will be in High School before we get our second "gotcha day"
Have a great day!!