Saturday, June 20, 2009

Guess What I got?



















I got my new minivan! We shopped and shopped and shopped and we were told on Friday that we would NEVER find the 2005 for the price we wanted to pay unless there was something really WRONG with it. Well, we found a 2006 with only 43,000 miles for the price we wanted to pay! The Toyota dealership checked it out for us, give it the thumbs up and we are soooo excited!

This morning we are heading out to Chattanooga for a weekend trip to see the Lookouts and go to the aquarium tomorrow. And to look at the dirt we own nearby :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats sooo exciting. Have a great time!! Love it!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

enjoy your dirt!

Carol said...

Awesome...I'm also shopping for this van......I know you love it!