Friday, August 27, 2010

This is What we Do for Fun





Kevin and I are trying to keep our houses in good working order and updated. With the current economy looming over us, we feel very fortunate to currently have good tenants and we are also fortunate to have the ability to fix a lot of the problems ourselves. Not everything, but a good number of the chores fall within our realm of experience (or guesswork). Like in some weird Walter Mitty fashion I sometimes find myself fantasizing about finding high end tile on the clearance rack or walking past an Empire desk in the garbage which would work perfectly as a sink somewhere. These pics are the Before and After shots of the condo, where I spent a huge part of my July. Just in case you were wondering why our girls barely knew us at the end of the summer . . . .


No comments: