Thursday, August 26, 2010

What a Difference Three Years Makes





Hard to believe it's been three years since we laid eyes on Frannie. She was so scared for about 3 days -- until she realized what a harmless goofball she had for a father and started to giggle. If November 2 is truly her birthday (yep, it's an estimate b/c she was about 3 weeks old when "they" found her), I pray for her biological family who are also thinking of her, wondering where she is. I pray God puts an unexplained peace in their hearts, trusting that she is happy and healthy.

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

That's more like it! :)

Bushnell Girls said...

Isn't it amazing to look at the "before" and "after" photos? Like you, I pray for my daughters' birthmothers. I am grateful to both of them for making a hard choice that blessed my socks off.