Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hope for Children

Dear Friends and Family: If you haven't had a chance, please take 10 minutes and watch a beautiful video about adopting. Maybe I'm just at a hormonal stage of my month, or maybe it's because we were in Guanghzou with the Tanzillos, but I got so weepy watching this video. You just have to go to the Home page of our adoption agency's website, go to the bottom and click on the video and watch:

www.hopeforchildren.org.

Frannie and Ally are in it too as a perk.

Enjoy! God bless! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I think this ENTIRE process has made me so emotional/passionate about adoption! Love the video too! I need to put the link on our blog.

Donna said...

Thanks for sharing the link over. I hope the video touches many!

Carol said...

Just saw this at Ally's blog....thought that was Ms Frannie!!!