Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Partying too Hard





Frannie had a great time at the Harkness party -- she got some good munchies, saw an old friend (Lisa -- well, Frannie met her as a new friend, but...) petted a cat (a first) and got to play with Ally! She CAN'T stop talking about Ally! She even pointed to her reflection that night in the bathroom and said "Ally." Hmmm. She woke up on Saturday and went to the tree farm with her new friend Danielle to cut down a tree! I noticed a cough starting the night before, but after the tree/hayride/goat-petting, she crashed. Poor kid had a fever and sounded like she was barking. She just wanted soup and to lie on Mom's chest and she is recouperating well.

5 comments:

Jim Ward said...

Somehow I thought scissors would never touch Frannie's hair again...cute bangs! I think she's starting to look like Kevin too.

Carol said...

Love that dress!!!

Can I add you to my blog? Keep forgetting to ask!!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Ellen -- Those 2 girls are sure cute! Glad you all could come, and glad Fancy Frannie is feeling better!

The Evans Family said...

I love reading your blog and feeling like I know Frannie! My Matthew is learning so much. His newest phrase is, "C'mon baby". I obviously say that quite a bit to the cats and the kids!! My poor Sarah, at 9 years old, is mortified to think that Matthew might say that to a girl!!! It is amazing how our children bring all of us together. We are so blessed and I know that there is a Grand Plan for our children. They are going to be part of something great!

Donna said...

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I hate to see these babies sick and miserable. Love the pics!