Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kevin's exciting night



Kevin just HAPPENED to be working downtown at the SEC tournament where a tornado hit last night. Thanks be to God he is fine. The poor guy not only had to work a 15 hour day, but he had to wake up 2 hours after he got home and head right back in to set up the game, which had been moved from Phillips Arena to Georgia Tech due to the damage. He'll probably end up working a 16 or 17 hour day today too and get up to work early in the morning .....

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I'm SO glad to hear he is fine! Enjoyed seeing the Fay girls yesterday!

Jim Ward said...

whoa! So glad Kev is ... not injured! How tired you must be!

Carol said...

Wow...storm chaser I am not!

I didn't get your email....I get letters from HH because we sponsor and I remembered that girls name.....they have some 1's that are cleft, but I don't know if they are paper ready??????