Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi

I like this picture (it's old) because it looks like Frannie is saying "Oooooh" and Jacob is saying "Aaahhhhh." Funny. That little Jacob cracks me up.







We are now at 65 days being logged in. Where are those LOAs? Are they actually holding up LOAs because of the swine flu too? I will post the updated pictures of Gracie's room this weekend - paint on the wall, check, crib, check, dresser, check. I'm making a bright mermaid theme. I found some towels I like with little "Olive" mermaids on them which is my favorite so I'm making Gracie a mermaid doll which hopefully won't freak her out (like the alligator freaked out Frannie in the orphanage).

3 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Cute pics!

I hope LOA's aren't being held up. Fingers crossed!

Briana is ALL about mermaids right now!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hey I scared Frannie in the "O" too!

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Looking forward to hearing good news soon. I would love to see pics of the olive mermaids. Sounds too cute. I took a soft tiny doll who laughed when a string was pulled with to China. I pulled it for Emily Grace moments after we first met and she SCREAMED with a blood curdling shriek. Only now at 3 will she pull the string and smile. I truly don't think any of the baby toys in China have faces on them (not the ones given to our babies anyway)
HAve a nice weekend!!