Friday, July 31, 2009

How can it get any crazier

Highlights of the week:
1. Renovating our condo while tenant is away
2. Frannie in daycare all week.
3. Offer made on our house in Tucker -- not a great offer so we counter-offered.
4. Somewhere between the US and China, our Visa was lost
5. I had a dr's appointment for my crazy thyroid and I've learned a true "magic pill" does not exist. Dang it!
6. My hands are blistered, my back is aching and I think I'm still feeling the ole' fiberglass itching.
7. Frannie is cute as ever and I looooove it when she laughs hard.
8. I'm packing Gracie's bag regardless of that dang Visa crap.
9. Darcy is back from China with Baby Michael, yahoo!
10. Donna comes to the rescue as usual.
11. School starts next Monday -- oooops, I mean Wednesday, thanks to Governor Sonny. (we were ordered to take 2 days without pay to save him money for Cash for Clunkers or Government Ketchup testers or some other vitally important program)
12. God is good and despite all my whining, I am happy to have a baby on the way, a good husband, lots of real estate, a back that still works and food on the table (too much, I know).

3 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

OK -- What is going on with the VISA.... I don't get it... why does it have to go to China anyway? This must be another one of those things that changed since I was "in the know"!

Briana's Mom said...

Good grief! I am confused about the visa too - didn't know it had to go to China now! Ack! Glad you are hanging in there!

Katy said...

Ack!! Hague Plague strikes again!! Did you figure it out yet? Sorry about all the other craziness. Call me this week if you want :-)