Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Making your Child Do Tricks for Entertainment



I'm sorry, but this cracked me up. I have a great picture of Danielle T. with these same glasses on and I can't help but think of Jerry Lewis imitating a Chinese guy with buck teeth and these very same glasses. She wanted to wear them, really.

Cheryl and I were just remarking how well Grace was doing, amazingly happy and sleeping so well. We shouldn't have said it, because she woke up last night at 12:30 SCREAMING for some reason and stayed up for more than 2 hours, crying the entire time. She got diagnosed with double ear infections a few days ago and despite the amoxicilin, she may not be getting better? She was also scratching a lot too so we may need to go back to the doctor and run a full allergy test. I am also going to buy some baby detergent today too. Hope she's not allergic to the dogs, yikes, that would be HORRIBLE.

The girls are at daycare today again and I am taking a breather, cleaning up and getting my hair done. What to do?

P.S. Why hasn't anyone invented a jet pack for every day use? That oatmeal commercial got me thinking -- it's got to be easy to invent and I promise I wouldn't run into power lines or anything. I just want to zip over to Publix for one or two things with my backpack and I think I should be able to use a jet pack.

4 comments:

gwen said...

..this story's photo caption says "fly the dream, baby!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393541,00.html
:)

Anonymous said...

Ibuprofen before bed. It even works for teething (Ruby slept 7 hours straight last night, thank you motrin!). That's what we do at home, especially during ear infections! Shawn

Peggy Ward said...

REally, we did grow up together, I love that Jerry Lewis thing with those glasses and the teeth. Need to watch that together some year soon. Talked to casey today for a moment and she said she had a great time with you and the girls, and I saw some of her pix on fb. We're all amazing women!

Bushnell Girls said...

Oh yeah, a jet pack would totally rock. It could shave all kinds of time off of the mom errands... Maybe one of us moms will come up with an affordable prototype, in our spare time (hahahahahaha).