Sunday, October 4, 2009

In case you were wondering

Kevin is working every single day until late October (out of town mostly for baseball playoffs), which reeks of two years ago. I KNOW he can't help it, but it STINKS anyway. He is trying to work hard and I'm trying to get acclimated to two children who are sometimes.... at odds. They get along mostly, as long as Gracie keeps her mits to herself and doesn't touch ANY of Frannie's goods. Not always easy. I may not answer phone calls right away, nor act very social, so I am sorry, alright? If you see me in Kroger with curlers in my hair and slippers on my feet, just walk the other way and pretend you don't know me.

6 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

If I see you that way, I'm gonna take your picture!

Dad said...

Honey....I have off on Oct. 20,21 and 27.

Carrie said...

LOL- don't worry it will all come together it just takes time!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of siblings..One usually only want what the other one is playing with. Dont worry you will fine a balance. XXOO Laura

Anonymous said...

The magic trick: fruit snacks. When eaten at the same time, you will have at least 3 minutes of guaranteed silence! Also, parking them in front of the t.v. will buy you at least one trip to the bathroom sans company. That's all I have, I hope it works for you! Shawn

The Evans Family said...

I so feel your pain! But, there are so many payoffs in the future! Just think of the wonderful relationship you will help forge-- a lifetime of being sisters! Don't worry about how you look--you're a MOM!!!