Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just Us Girls

Frannie, Grace and I will be solo for the next week or so while Kevin stays at the RITZ CARLTON Philly. We promise to finish the leftover rice and beans you left us Honey, really. We don't have time to go out and eat or shop while you are gone anyway, we worked on sewing up the holes in our socks and the girls did a real nice job delivering the newspapers the other morning ... we are just so happy you are having fun eating cheesesteaks and drinking with your buddies between exciting ball games.

Grace has been improving by leaps and bounds this week. The hole (or fistula) in her palate looks smaller to me and she hasn't complained about any pain at all in days. She went back to daycare today for the first time in 3 weeks with no problems. Thank God for her buddy Miss Alicia.

4 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Kevin really seems to be making a big sacrifice to allow you to work on your mothering skills...

Anonymous said...

Oh, the peril!! When will it be OUR turn to stay at The Ritz?? Hugs, Shawn

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it all for my family!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing it all for my family!