Monday, October 18, 2010

Thinking About ...




If you have never seen this movie, do not stop, GO to your local Netflix or Amazon or wherever you can find it. I watched it recently and the memories of my trip to the Holocaust Museum in DC was reawakened. My sister Peg was born in Germany in 1955. As I grew older, it dawned on me how incredibly soon after WWII that was -- a mere decade after the end of the war, my parents actually lived there. I'm planning a trip to the school depicted in this movie, it's only a couple hours from us and I want to see if or myself.

*phew* Frannie's birthday is fast approaching and her dreams are about to come true -- she is getting a treasure chest full of princess accessories and dresses and she doesn't know it so don't tell her! She is going to faint from the sheer excitement of it all.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Let me know what we can get her to "add" to her trunk!