Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Five Kids?


My buddy Donna (seen here on left) is leaving tomorrow for China for child #5 (lucky number 5), can you believe it?@^&@ She's getting Elise, who will join her family while her two brothers wait here with Grandma. Doesn't it make you want to go get a baby from China?? (I've prayed about it and I'm pretty sure God told me FINISHED!) The girls are outside watering the new azaleas with Kevin, enjoying the gorgeous weather while I count the days to spring break.
Wish I had taken a picture of this, but the strangest thing happened last night. Frannie told me something like "Clancy wrecked the wall" and I had no idea what that meant, but she showed me a corner of her room where a hole had been made right through the drywall into our unfinished space! Shreds and chunks and insulation were everywhere. Nearest we could figure, the dog must have heard a squirrel and was trying to dig to get him, either that or there is a secret treasure back there that is emitting a sound only a dog can hear....

1 comment:

Donna said...

Finished?!?!? Come on, I think there could be 2 little boys waiting for you in China right now as we speak! I will find them for you when I am there, and you can go ahead and start the paperwork while I am away ;)