Friday, March 25, 2011

I've Got to Go With my Gut

My WISE friend Lisa told me to always go with my gut and that is what I had to do this week. Grace has been suffering from continual strep infections and very high fevers so juggling that and work has not been easy for either one of us. The teacher at Grace's school who has been preparing the kids for Pre-K (like a Nazi if you ask me) gave us a bit of grief about how much school Grace has missed (yes, folks, she is 3 and a half and not really in school yet) so after some deliberation, Kevin and I both agreed that Grace needs to be with the one who truly loves her and to heck with Pre-K prep, we held her "back" and asked for her to be moved back to the baby class with her (and my) favorite, Miss Stephanie! Pictures to come. She hugs Grace all day long and looks out for our little Peanut like a Mom would. Clancy is working off his repair job by taking a job at a rock and gravel plant. He has to repay the drywall and the labor and owes us $267.64. Plus he had to buy a hard hat. Anyone see the Youtube movie with the guilty dog Denver? Priceless

3 comments:

BirthdayBash said...

I love this, thanks

frannie's journey said...

frannie's journey
http://nov.io/t1C3bN

Anonymous said...

http://nov.io/t1C3bN