Monday, May 16, 2011

My friend


I have this friend from Massachusetts, Tara, who is such a strong, strong, wonderfully intelligent Christian, mother and friend who should be famous for her writings. I love how she speaks out when it's not popular, she speaks the truth and most importantly, she does God's will. She reminds me of the analogy Mother Teresa made about her life: she compared herself to a mere pencil that God uses to create His works. She allowed herself to be used by Him without question, as does Tara. See here.

I hope you don't mind that I posted this, Tara. Kevin, the girls and I will be blessed enough to visit Tara and her family this summer and I cannot WAIT to hug this tiny lady. Like Mother Teresa, Tara is elf-sized (I think she's actually a Lephrechaun) and a powerhouse to boot.

No comments: