Monday, January 7, 2008

Frannie on You Tube

Last month Frannie and I went downtown to visit Kevin, working at the SEC Fanfare. She just happened to be wearing a cute sign and just by coincidence, she was on tv (again, sigh). She now appears on You Tube, which can be seen by clicking here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZQQSSywPg

Please let me know if my link works. I think her hair has grown an inch since this video!

Please pray for a few people: a friend from school who lost her husband on Christmas Eve, a student in the hospital, a friend who is homeless, a sister who is out of the country, a friend in PA who is leaving for China in TWO days for her baby, and my aunt who is about to turn 80! Oh yeah, and again, please pray for our direction (Frannie's brother or sister?). Have a great week.

5 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Video worked great. Thanks for sharing it.

Carol said...

Frannie's brother or sister?????????

Ok I'm praying!!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Keep us posted on that little brother or sister comment!

Donna said...

She is just too cute!! Can't wait till next play date. Here's hoping for a sister! Every little girl needs a sister ;)

Anonymous said...

Brother or sister?!?!
This sounds promising!
I'll pray for you.
That's right only 2 more days until we go and 6 more days until our GIRL!