Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sorry for the Delay


As you can imagine, we have been busy. I will post more pictures later when I can figure out why my cookies are disabled at home (huh?) I can't log on and post from home. Here is Frannie with my school's Santa who was so sweet to come and spend time with all the students at our school. We had a great, great Christmas and Frannie was the epitome of an innocent babe. She just wanted to rock in her rocker and we sang Happy Birthday Jesus quite a few times. Later in the evening we went to the Micheal's for the traditional Christmas gathering of friends and Frannie had a blast. She did manage to fall down some stairs (a small set of carpeted stairs), get trampled by a wild dog numerous times and stick her hand in a candle flame, but she kept on smiling. Our time in New York was great -- I'm grateful for good in-laws and fun times spent with cousins. Frannie loved them all. Happy New Year to everyone and I promise to post more pictures later!

1 comment:

Donna said...

What a sweet pic with Santa. Amazing she let him hold her already. Looks like she enjoyed her Christmas!