Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day


It's pretty unusual for us to get snow, and for it to accumulate at all is very rare. I have a feeling Frannie has seen plenty of snow in China (my friend who is there now visited Frannie's orphanage which was blanketed in snow upon arrival). However, like every kid, she had a blast. We went out for a walk with Godmother Pitty Pat (Mary Pat), but I think her favorite snow activity is just leaning back and watching it fall or feeling it hit her face. She tried hard to not fall over while doing this. Dad was in Alabama, but Frannie continually talks about him while he is gone.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Love the video. She is cute as a button and talking so well! We need a playdate soon.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Cute Video and I can really understand her. Ally is not nearly that clear yet with her English. We can understand a lot of what she says but I doubt many others can. She will try to repeat just about anything you ask her. Yesterday she had and all out temper tantrum when we got home from church. Complete with throwing herself on the gound and kicking the floor. I found it quite humorous, Lucy did not. Back to REALITY tomorrow. I enjoyed the long weekend.

Peggy Ward said...

Alright, I think it's illegal in some states for kids to be that cute...I too am impressed with how well she is speaking English! I'm glad Kevin has such a great fan club.

Anonymous said...

So glad she liked the snow! Actually, I think it's the first time she's seen it. The people in Xian said the snow we had there was the first time it had snowed there in over 3 years! :)