Monday, May 18, 2009

End of School, Selling the House and Waiting, Waiting WAITING for LOA




We have had the Tucker house for 8 years (it was my house when I met Kevin) and have been renting it out, but we are finally ready to sell the thing and make a few pennies. Our friends have been living in the house and helping us tremendously with the fix-ups. Johan is a jack of all trades and his work is impeccable.

I have one more "school day" until the kids are finished and 3 more work days until I can officially say I'm off for the summer. I am going to be praying hard for all of my students during the summer. God bless Lisa and Brett.

LOA, LOA, LOA. Who out there can make up a blues song about waiting for an LOA. If anyone has any ideas, let me know and I will see if we can compose something funny to help ease our wait.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Ugh I can't even talk about LOA. Day 68 for us. I love how no one knows what is going on (not). Some people got Ta's yesterday, so maybe there is hope!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I'm out of the "waiting loop" -- what does RQ say about how long LOA's are taking... hey maybe Donna is the RQ... hmmm

Unknown said...

Come on LOA!!!! and that house is cute as a button