Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How can it be?


Grace fits in like she has always been here. She and Kevin are silly as ever -- of course he can make her laugh until she wets her pants, who doubted THAT? I have been taking her over to Frannie's daycare guru, Cheryl, for little visits and this morning I wanted to try to leave her for just 10 minutes to see what she would do. Apparently, Cheryl is an adequate substitute white lady because Grace was only concerned about breakfast there and knew exactly where to sit to attain it. Tomorrow I'm going to try to leave her for half a day and see how it goes.

Grace just toddles around our house, checking out the cabinets while she smiles. Hmmm. Should have gotten this one years ago. Nancy, I am going to try on her Christening gown when she wakes up from her nap :) I'm pretty sure it will be a perfect fit.

Can you believe she still can't feed herself properly?

2 comments:

Mariellen S. said...

Hi Ellen! :)
Have been keeping up with you and the "girls" with blog. So glad you are all safe and sound. Always thinking of you and sending our love and prayers. Miss you. Mariellen, Rich and Dylan xo

Peggy Ward said...

What's not proper about her eating? Looks like me when I'm done...