Sunday, September 5, 2010

Busy Week

Kevin left this morning for NY to visit his father who is very, very ill. Last update I heard was that the mass they saw on the scan is a brain tumor and since he is 89 years old, the family (mostly Kevin's brother Tom who has taken a huge part of the burden on by himself due to his close geographical proximity to his Dad) decided that pain management is the wisest course of action. He's not doing well at all. I'm so glad Kevin planned this visit before things got too bleak. Pray for all of them because we all know it's never easy to watch your parent suffer.



The girls have multiple, multiple appointments this week, leading up to Grace's surgery and I may lose my mind, trying to keep up with my daily to-do list. Three pre-op appointments, three speech therapy appointments, two dentist appointments, one dematology appointment and one audiology appointment! No kidding! Not to mention school for me and the girls.

No comments: