Wednesday, September 15, 2010

She's All Done

Dr. Williams just came to give me the update. No room # yet, but she will be in recovery for about an hour. He said all went well. She now has a pharyngeal flap (didn't the Wiggles sing a song about that?) and I'm nauseous about her waking up alone in pain. Kevin went to get Frannie at school and they are coming back here in a while. Watching a movie and trying not to vomit while I wait. It's not quite that bad, but I do feel sick to my stomach.

UPDATE AT 7:00 PM. Grace is such a trooper. She's sleeping mostly and complaining very little. She hates the arm splints -- if it weren't for them I'm sure she'd have pulled her trumpet tube out of her nose by now. The doctor will remove it in the morning. Frannie and Kevin just left so we are watching Praise Baby.

No comments: