Thursday, September 16, 2010

Honestly,

God GIVE ME PATIENCE. I had patience until about an hour ago. I want to go sleep upstairs somewhere and just let her neighbors hear the wrath. Ay carumba. It's not like any of the crying makes a whole lot of sense. She wants the light on, NO! LIGHT OFF! She kept yelling something like ya ya! ya ya! and I wanted to scream I don't know what the hell ya ya is! But I refrained. I let her cry and I regained a little sanity and tried to redirect her from whatever ya ya was. Oy vey I want to sleep. I pray we can go home tomorrow. We are both tired of this small room. She just got her 9 o'clock Lortab so I'm praying she will crash for a long time. Pray

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Ellen - I'm so sorry .... poor little girl. Just try really, really hard.... love you!

Donna said...

Hang in there woman, BEG for more drugs and for Benadryl to knock her out!