Saturday, February 23, 2008

Once Again, please pray!!!

Okay, so I hope I am not getting carried away, but we found a little girl on one of the Waiting Child lists that we are hoping will be ours. I'm not going to give too much info because I don't want something to go wrong, but please pray that we find the little Fay-ette (please let it be this one!) and that we are both willing to accept the outcome. I will only tell you this, she is young and VERY cute! If you guessed that our next child's name will be Tammy, you are wrong!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! First prayer answered. I was praying you would NOT name her Tammy! You're too funny! ;-)
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
oxox
Susan

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Oh why not? Tammy Fay has a nice little ring to it~!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am praying! Can't wait to hear more!

Carol said...

OK!! I'm finally back and this is great news!!

I've been sick for way to long!!!

I'm praying and crossing fingers here!!!!