Wednesday, March 17, 2010

After 5 hours of anxious waiting...


they finally brought my baby back down from recovery. She had some "complications" with excessive bleeding and problems with her airway. Hmmm. They moved us to room 132, then they casually mentioned we might like to spend the night in ICU instead. Hmmm. Okay, so where is she? She's on her way. One hour later - where is she? On her way, really. Okay, when can I see her? Soon, really. Thank God for Lisa, Lisa and Mary Pat. Thanks so much for the company, the friendship and goodies.

When I finally laid eyes on her, I couldn't believe how puffy and LITTLE she looked.

4 comments:

nikimac said...

Poor Baby!! I'm praying she will recover quickly. Hope you can get some rest.

Nicole

Beth and Ryan said...

Poor baby girl! I hope you all have a restful night and recovery goes by fast! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! I can't imagine how nerve wracking that must have been. I'm so glad she's OK and I can't wait to see her.

Cheryl

Unknown said...

SOrry Im not working..Are you still in 132? Is your nurse nice?.You better tell me the truth..praying for smooth recovery..Im there tomorrow night though!