Monday, March 1, 2010

Late, as Usual






I STINK at multitasking, I gotta tell ya. Kids, work, multi-households, surgeries, Georgia Pre-K, yadda, yadda, I just can't do it without complaining, whining, crying or breaking down. Thanks to my buddies (you know who you are) for listening during all this madness.

Grace goes in for the BIG surgery on Thursday. Here's a pic or two of the before face. Grace and I will be staying at Scottish Rite for a night or two and Frannie will be with Dad and, if needed, Nancy. Our buddies Brett and Lisa are ALSO checked into Scottish Rite so if they are still there on Thursday, we will have hospital buddies. I'm taking at least two weeks off from work to attend to Grace and her ailments. Hopefully Frannie will be understanding (ha ha) of Mama needing to tend to Grace's boo boos. Pray for no back problems during this stay (ugh).

Snow day pics (it is supposed to snow tomorrow too??), Grace hanging out in the dog crate with Clancy and celebrating Chinese New Year at our favorite (my favorite) Asian restaurant, Lavender's Bistro. More pics to come this week, I promise.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

love the Grace in the crate pic!!!