Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Are Home

(and I already have to worry about IEPs). Grace and I were released yesterday and she is happier than a clam at high tide. She has been giggling and dancing around and eating like a horse. She was so happy to have her Auntie Katie and cousin Elena to pay attention to her and give her lots of lovin'. I mention the IEPs because, as springtime usually brings IEPs, come what may, they must be planned and held regardless of who popped what stitches. So today I'm working during nap-time on my two IEPs planned for tomorrow and praying for quickies so I can get home to my girls.

7 comments:

Steve and Darcy said...

We are SO glad that you are home and SO sorry about everything that you all had to go through!! Praise God that Gracie is feeling better - finally!! Good luck with all of the IEPs...can't say that I miss those!! Hang in there!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

I will so be praying for you to get them written and shared!!! bless you all as your precious baby recovers!
blessings!
Sharon

nikimac said...

So glad baby girl is felling better.....hope to see you in April.

Nicole

Beth and Ryan said...

So glad you are home and doing better! You guys have had a time of it and deserve a restful week of downtime!

The Evans Family said...

I am so glad you are home. PRaying for Grace. I can only imagine how terrifying things were for you.

Anonymous said...

El:

What is an IEP?

Your uneducated Dad

Donna said...

I am sure you are busy working on those IEPs during your "spring break". Hope your little one is feeling better and has STOPPED all that crazy bleeding!