Sunday, March 21, 2010

Thanks Again

I had to post this funny video from about 20 minutes before Grace's surgery.


Thanks again to buddies who send prayers, bring food and offer help, I really, really appreciate it more than you know. Dawn and Chloe brought us great food for the girls with hidden veggies mixed in (okay, I'm blanking on the name of the ..... creative chef? or the .... chef who mixes in food so kids will eat the food or....), but the girls scooped up the princess noodles right away).

4 comments:

nikimac said...

Happy Juice!

Peggy Ward said...

Whoa, it's amazing to see such a little one all noodly on drugs...someday she'll be laughing at this, again!

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, intention look audacious for more cognate articles without delay as its one of my choice topic to read.

norma said...

Too funny!!!!