Saturday, March 13, 2010

Deep Thoughts



Nice getting caught up with you Shawny. Love you!

I was just sitting here, thinking about life in general and it brought Jack Handy to mind. Some of my favorite DEEP THOUGHTS:

The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face.

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

If you drop your keys into molten lava just let 'em go 'cause, man, they're gone.

In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, Ellen! I wish you and your munchkins lived closer. So does Sadie. :) S

Peggy Ward said...

We're a family of such deep thinkers. Jack Handy, you da' man.