Saturday, September 8, 2007

Look at me Now


After the prom -- Frannie is not exactly feeling too good these days -- this picture is from Xi'an but I think it's how she would express herself if she could. We are both still sick and Kevin called from Nashville this morning to tell me he's got it too. On a happier note, she is doing so much better today than yesterday. She is not quite as nervous about the dogs and I can actually leave her side for a moment without her getting fussy. We will probably go out for a walk today and we are expecting a visit from Ally later! Our two Xianyang buddies reunite! I'll post some pictures of these two beauties after our visit.

2 comments:

Peggy Ward said...

Hey, Frannie, you look how I feel! Can we get copies of these photos? This one would be great for a caption contest...

Will pray for all of you sick ones...hope the visit with Ali is very joyful!!!

Donna said...

Glad to hear she is doing better. Wishing get better vibes to you all. Can't wait to see pics of Frannie and Ally united in the USA!