Saturday, September 29, 2007

There Aren't Enough Words to Thank Everyone



Frannie has received so many wonderful gifts -- not only at the showers, but friends who give and send fun things in the mail, like this adorable shirt from an internet friend, Jane in PA. She passed on the love when a friend sent her a gift too so it's my turn to pay it forward, I think! Frannie loves her big giraffe, thanks to the Brennans and so many more fun toys too. Katie gave me some toys and games a few years ago for my classroom, but now Frannie is enjoying all of them, a few at a time. Thanks Norma for all the fun toys and fun times too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad you like it. It's just one of my favorite gifts to get and receive! Big hugs to Frannie!

Carol said...

I got one of those! I plan to take it to China and send Ms Jane a photo of Ms Emily wearing it!