Sunday, August 19, 2007

I won't get gushy


I hope Kevin won't mind my posting this, but I just have to make a comment about how wonderful he has been this last week. As you may have surmised, I am a basket case, crying one minute (usually it's a "good" cry) and the next minute, cranked up on caffeine sputtering out some info that I've gotten or need or what I've been doing. He has remained so calm and supportive, I really have needed that. I haven't mentioned him a whole lot on the blog because he's a private kind of guy, but he's also the silliest guy I know, he has the most creative, crazy sense of humor, he's the most dependable, loyal employee, friend and person there is. I've learned after 3 years of marriage that he has more integrity than anyone I know. Okay, I'll stop. Here's one of my favorite pictures of us.

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

It's good you have a "rock" - I know how crazy this can get. Wishing you well...L

Donna said...

Go ahead and get gushy. I know our strong men are usually the unsung hereos in this adoption world. It is so great to have a wonderful partner in this journey!