Monday, August 20, 2007

Our TA finally arrived




After tracking this package all weekend and having the website tell me it was in Wilmington, OH for the whole weekend, I found out that the website never updated the tracking and it was in Atlanta, preparing to be delivered. We need to continue praying for the consulate to respond with YES, we would love to see the Fays on September 4! We should know this by tomorrow sometime.


I made the decision to fly out on Thursday instead of Wednesday because the rush would have killed me. Delta was able to accomodate us with this and the connection right on to Beijing will work out fine. We can't spend any time in Tokyo (except for the 4 hour layover), but that's ok, it would have been too crazy anyway. Come on consulate!

4 comments:

Steve and Darcy said...

Yeah!! We are so excited! I know that God will work everything out - after all, who wants Frannie to have a home more than Him!! Hang in there, you will be en route to China before you know it!!!!

Mary Pat said...

I can't believe it is all happening now!! Please bring me back one of the fancy Mickey Mouse hats the cute little girls are wearing. Frannie and I can go Trick-or-treating in those.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Look out Frannie - you are in for a big change! Just remember "Ally's smile" now -- she came a long way - so will Frannie! She will love you guys so much, so soon! Can't wait -- you better blog like crazy!

Donna said...

Come on CA! I can't wait to hear about your wonderful adventures. Now don't forget- BREATHE!!