Friday, August 10, 2007

Ok, I've calmed down

It's a good thing I didn't post this morning at about 9:45 because I would have sounded like a lunatic. My response from Chrissy was not what I had hoped (I'm being very diplomatic here). After a call from Chrissy, followed by bawling my eyes out to Lucy, I got a more ...er... reasonable e-mail from Chrissy. Initially she said I needed to be considerate of the Ohio family's needs who want to travel on August 17. After much emotion and discussion, we found out that our TA hasn't even left China yet! We probably now won't get our TA until AT LEAST Tuesday or Wednesday and travel on August 23 for a September 4 or 5 consulate appointment.

I'm not going to get into details here because I don't want to write down anything I'll regret.

3 comments:

Donna said...

So sorry you guys did not get the response you needed or the TA you wanted. Praying for you guys!

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Hey Ellen - Just stay focused on Frannie. Think "Frannie, Frannie"!!! I know you are frustrated. Hope to see you this Friday !

L

norma said...

Remember: God's timing!