Friday, August 10, 2007

What the....??

I woke up this morning with a start and thought about what Chrissy said from our agency -- even if we get our TA today and they request a consulate appointment for August 27 or so, we probably wouldn't get a response back from them, due to the weekend, until Monday which only gives us 4 days' notice to travel. I wrote back to Chrissy, et al and said "Hmmmm... I don't think so." I am waiting for ther response. If Delta won't let us use the ff miles to travel due to a MERE 4 DAYS' NOTICE then we would have to pay cash for the tickets which will probably be astronomical. I'll let you know what Chrissy says. I want to get our little FCF ASAP, but 4 days notice!@@#$

1 comment:

norma said...

Soooooo sorry you are going through this! Let's keep the faith! It'll work out eventually in God's timing! But with this said, I understand your frustration!